What to Expect
Radiant Roofing, LLC is an expert in dealing with your insurance claim. We have experienced roofing salesmen that can assist you with your insurance claim either by meeting your adjuster at the home or business, or simply helping you understand your paperwork after the adjuster has assessed your roof damage. We will assist you in getting full value for the replacement or repair of your roof.
Radiant Roofing, LLC can also help in getting damaged gutters replaced, fences power-washed and stained, windows repaired and screens replaced, and other home items that might have been damaged.
Radiant Roofing, LLC knows that any construction project at your home can be an overwhelming event. We set expectations so that there are no surprises during the roofing process.
What to Expect
- The Radiant Roofing sales associate assigned to your project will see it thru from beginning to completion.
- After the contract is signed our salesman will place a sign in your yard to let others know your contractor of choice.
- We will coordinate with you on a material drop date and an installation date.
- We will need access to your driveway, so we ask that you plan accordingly.
- The day the material is delivered our sales associate will confirm that the order is correct for the crews to begin construction the following day. At this time we require 35% of the contract amount.
- We generally start construction shortly after daybreak and if needed work until dark to optimize working hours.
- We ask that you leave gates unlocked to allow for access around the perimeter of your home. We also request that all animals be contained while our crews are on the premises and children not be in the yard, for safety purposes.
- Most of the debris can be walked to the trailer from the roof. However, some material will end up in the yard where a crew member will be cleaning periodically during the process.
- Upon completion, the crews will check the yard for missed debris and also run a bar magnet to collect any loose metal or nails.
- Most jobs will take one to two days to complete.
- The day after completion the sales associate will make a quality assurance walk of your roof. He will check the yard for any debris and run his own magnet over the yard to make sure all loose nails and metal are removed. We will need access to the attic to inspect all gas vent pipes penetrating the roof for any disconnections. If they are disconnected, he will reconnect them at that time.
- Once everything is in order the sales associate will deliver the invoice for the balance. If the project is an insurance claim, we will send your final invoice to your insurance company for recovery of your depreciation.
- Our terms are net 7. If it is an insurance claim, as a courtesy, we will allow 14 calendar days for you to receive your check from your insurance company. Your insurance company will send you the depreciation check made out to you and typically arrives in 7-10 days.
Schedule Your Free Estimate!
Our Real Estate Team (The Christie Cannon Team) has had nothing but the best experience with Radiant Roofing with our clients. We have been very happy with the service provided and the excellent communication we received. Very reliable and professional!
After the recent hail storm, in North Dallas. I needed repairs asap! Called around several companies in the area but Bryan and Dennis were hands down the most professional and courteous. The guys answered all my questions and went out of their way to schedule a time that was convenient for me. Not only did they complete the repairs in a timely matter but they worked with my insurance company in order to make sure I was covered for everything. Appreciate you guys again and will definitely be recommending Radiant Roofing!